Codycross Group 501 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 501 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 501 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Person who weeps constantly without reason : CRYBABY
- An improvement in the strength of something : REVIVAL
- Idealistic, aiming for perfection : UTOPIAN
- A No. 1 hit for the pop group ABBA: __ Queen : DANCING
- Squeezing a cow’s udders : MILKING
- Held close, rhymes with and means grasped : CLASPED
- Small, spinning wheels for moving furniture : CASTORS
- Brief explanation attached to an illustration : CAPTION
- Bram Stoker’s 1897 Gothic novel : DRACULA
- Stinging liquid used to clean wounds : ALCOHOL
- Rice dishes from Valencia : PAELLAS
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 501 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.