Codycross Group 509 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 509 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 509 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- __ with a Chance of Meatballs : CLOUDY
- These are cut off the edges of sandwiches : CRUSTS
- Warm water pool for relaxation or hydrotherapy : HOTTUB
- Yellow powdery substance found on flowers : POLLEN
- The latest fashions : TRENDS
- A short snooze, not just for felines : CATNAP
- Selected : CHOSEN
- Northern __; another name for the aurora borealis : LIGHTS
- Plane operators : PILOTS
- Three-legged stand for mounting a camera on : TRIPOD
- Long paper written by a doctoral student : THESIS
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 509 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.