Codycross Group 509 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 509 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 509 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- __ up the wrong tree misjudging something : BARKING
- Icy figure made from frozen rain : SNOWMAN
- Very strong : INTENSE
- Tear or burst : RUPTURE
- Sugar or syrup heated until it turns brown : CARAMEL
- Make clear, explain a point : CLARIFY
- Ancient preserved remains of animals and plants : FOSSILS
- Ignited, lit : SPARKED
- Chemical element with the symbol Ca : CALCIUM
- Fastest land animal : CHEETAH
- Fate : DESTINY
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 509 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.