Codycross Group 51 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 51 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 51 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Grains for semolina used in N African cooking : COUSCOUS
- Six-pointed geometric figure : HEXAGRAM
- Shivered with fear : TREMBLED
- Weakening or swelling of an artery wall : ANEURYSM
- Self-__, vacation with no meals provided : CATERING
- Made models from clay : SCULPTED
- The 11th month, in French : NOVEMBRE
- Cut-price or reduced goods : DISCOUNT
- His enemy was Captain Hook : PETERPAN
- High intensity workout regimen : CROSSFIT
- A singing voice is unusually or unnaturally high : FALSETTO
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 51 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.