Codycross Group 511 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 511 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 511 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Reprimanded : SCOLDED
- Washing oneself in a tub full of water : BATHING
- Branch of math for solving x and y equations : ALGEBRA
- Thrown out of a house : EVICTED
- Ropes, wires, pulleys that control a boat’s sails : RIGGING
- Mound of earth created by colonies of insects : ANTHILL
- Second wife of John Lennon : YOKOONO
- Floating attraction in a parade : BALLOON
- Stop from happening : PREVENT
- Barely touched the surface : SKIMMED
- Copenhagen is the capital of this country : DENMARK
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 511 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.