Codycross Group 514 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 514 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 514 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Amount held in a piece of soup cutlery : SPOONFUL
- Beaten; conquered : DEFEATED
- Cutting out, stop running, e.g. a car engine : STALLING
- Insect that bites and can give you malaria : MOSQUITO
- Hurting, injuring : WOUNDING
- Preferential hiring of relatives, qualified or not : NEPOTISM
- All the letters arranged in order : ALPHABET
- Movie aficionado : FILMBUFF
- Pest, annoyance, irritating thing or person : NUISANCE
- Feeling of enjoyment : PLEASURE
- Describes tennis players not in the top 32 : UNSEEDED
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 514 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.