Codycross Group 52 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 52 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 52 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- He’s been called father of observational astronomy : GALILEO
- Stuffy person; too serious, little fun : UPTIGHT
- The most unattractive; not pretty : UGLIEST
- This person receives your payment in a store : CASHIER
- Count __, vampire from Transylvania : DRACULA
- Bring something to its original state : RESTORE
- Founder of the band Wham!: George __ : MICHAEL
- Bringing something to an end, conclusion : CLOSURE
- Jewish patriarch asked to sacrifice his son : ABRAHAM
- Nickname given to the wedges in Trivial Pursuit : CHEESES
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 52 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.