Codycross Group 52 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 52 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 52 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Image orientation that’s wider than it is high : LANDSCAPE
- Law to protect from plagiarism : COPYRIGHT
- Observation period of a new employee : PROBATION
- American type of salami, usually found on pizza : PEPPERONI
- The daughter of necessity : INVENTION
- Study of disease : PATHOLOGY
- Another word for biosphere : ECOSPHERE
- Another name for garbanzo beans : CHICKPEAS
- Used to see across trenches and in submarines : PERISCOPE
- Non-verbal and non-physical communication : TELEPATHY
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 52 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.