Codycross Group 524 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 524 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 524 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Putting together information for an exhibition : COLLATING
- Accidentally drooling while asleep : DRIBBLING
- Fine shawls made from the wool of Himalayan goats : PASHMINAS
- Relating to Corsica’s Italian nearby island : SARDINIAN
- Ho Hey band : LUMINEERS
- Performance review at work : APPRAISAL
- National winter sport of Canada : ICEHOCKEY
- Acting paternally towards someone : FATHERING
- Global beauty pageant, first held in 1951 : MISSWORLD
- __ and meatballs : SPAGHETTI
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 524 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.