Codycross Group 526 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 526 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 526 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Letter sloping at an angle : ITALIC
- If It Makes You Happy singer, __ Crow : SHERYL
- Cancun is found here : MEXICO
- Charlie’s last name in Willy Wonka : BUCKET
- Locations : PLACES
- Snigger, giggle : TITTER
- __ machines, used in the garment-making industry : SEWING
- 17th century cloth with lace worn on the neck : CRAVAT
- What the T stands for in ATM : TELLER
- Bushland antelope from eastern and southern Africa : DIKDIK
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 526 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.