Codycross Group 526 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 526 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 526 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Tara Westover’s memoir : EDUCATED
- What fine words can’t butter : PARSNIPS
- In physiology, the same as efferent : MOTORIAL
- Mean, deplorable : SHAMEFUL
- Disease of trees, most obvious in the 60s and 70s : DUTCHELM
- Wrote a symphony : COMPOSED
- Baby hares : LEVERETS
- Small pies : TARTLETS
- List of sporting dates in a calendar : FIXTURES
- Red-carpet ball gowns from Chapman and Craig : MARCHESA
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 527 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.