Codycross Group 535 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 535 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 535 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- __ history; activities that re-enact the past : LIVING
- Twill fabric trousers, often khaki or beige : CHINOS
- Threw into the apt receptacle : BINNED
- Johnny __, Texas-born singer of many Christmas LPs : MATHIS
- A cleric ranking next below a priest : DEACON
- A cap with pieces covering the ears : BIGGON
- __ route; through beautiful landscape : SCENIC
- Popular for seasoning; will keep vampires away : GARLIC
- River that flows through six Asian countries : MEKONG
- It determines the winner after a tie : RUNOFF
- Sewed with rough stitches : TACKED
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 535 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.