Codycross Group 535 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 535 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 535 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- A poker tournament’s first words: __ up and deal : SHUFFLE
- Stems from, originates from : DERIVES
- Small fragrant S African flower used in bouquets : FREESIA
- One who keeps notes on daily happenings : DIARIST
- Metallic element, makes strong teeth and bones : CALCIUM
- Arranged, ordered in A-Z sequence : INDEXED
- She plays Joan Watson in Elementary : LUCYLIU
- British company famous for waxy jackets : BARBOUR
- __ the clock; waste time unnecessarily : RUNDOWN
- Spring __; young poultry, or even a young human : CHICKEN
- Henri __ painted The Snail : MATISSE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 536 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.