Codycross Group 538 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 538 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 538 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Stained with gore : BLOODIED
- Unable to think or understand clearly : CONFUSED
- Fungi that sound like they might contain chocolate : TRUFFLES
- Flower-shaped badges awarded as prizes : ROSETTES
- Comfy seating device : ARMCHAIR
- Height of the ocean : SEALEVEL
- I __ lonely as a cloud, Wordsworth’s words : WANDERED
- __ Airport Newquay or NQY : CORNWALL
- Ancient language and peoples of the Mediterranean : ETRUSCAN
- Robert __; Forrest Gump director : ZEMECKIS
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 538 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.