Codycross Group 538 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 538 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 538 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Leap higher than someone : OUTJUMP
- Fabric strip, hangs down from around shirt collar : NECKTIE
- Speaking in a rhythmic, sing-song accent : LILTING
- Maiden voyage sinking ship inspiring a 1997 film : TITANIC
- Former Greek currency : DRACHMA
- Heavy, coarse fabric used for stiffening garments : BUCKRAM
- Dark cherry used in desserts : MORELLO
- Windhoek is capital of this African country : NAMIBIA
- The person who laughs last, laughs __ : LONGEST
- Wooden supports, often repurposed : PALLETS
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 539 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.