Codycross Group 544 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 544 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 544 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Pain in or around the gums : TOOTHACHE
- The practice of obtaining money through threats : EXTORTION
- Set of steps leading up to a higher level : STAIRCASE
- Rings of waistband material on trousers : BELTLOOPS
- Protective metal covering worn by medieval knights : CHAINMAIL
- Stubborn, not moving : OBSTINATE
- Red boxed lunch with a toy from McDonald’s : HAPPYMEAL
- Singing without any musical instruments : ACAPPELLA
- Ambulance worker, provides emergency medical care : PARAMEDIC
- With a mild climate : TEMPERATE
- Fake name : PSEUDONYM
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 544 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.