Codycross Group 548 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 548 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 548 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Dripping slowly : TRICKLING
- People who are lively after dark, not early birds : NIGHTOWLS
- Flexible, able to adjust to change easily : ADAPTABLE
- Johann Bach’s middle name : SEBASTIAN
- Disagreeing with an argument in court : OBJECTING
- Outlook, perspective, angle : VIEWPOINT
- Nepal’s capital, liked by Himalayan climbers : KATHMANDU
- They return valuables to their former glory : RESTORERS
- Tiered rack for displaying baked goods : CAKESTAND
- Provision for looking after pre-schoolers : CHILDCARE
- Team appointed to get a specific job done : TASKFORCE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 548 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.