Codycross Group 55 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 55 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 55 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Ocean that contains the Sargasso Sea : ATLANTIC
- Meaning of the French word merci : THANKYOU
- Something very fine that can break easily : DELICATE
- First engine-powered __ were introduced in 1868 : TRACTORS
- __ Pumpkins, band of Halloween pranksters : SMASHING
- Round light green melon, similar to the cantaloupe : HONEYDEW
- An animal that feeds on plants and other animals : OMNIVORE
- The first particle __ was invented in 1911 : DETECTOR
- Sock hung to be filled with goodies on Christmas : STOCKING
- Someone who repairs machinery, cars, etc : MECHANIC
- Name given to popular topics on Twitter : TRENDING
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 55 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.