Codycross Group 550 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 550 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 550 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Someone who owes money : DEBTOR
- Sounds produced in a person’s larynx and emitted : VOICES
- Making cakes and biscuits : BAKING
- Capital of Austria : VIENNA
- African snakes, with spitting and king varieties : COBRAS
- Kin, relations : FAMILY
- Foundation garment, like a corset : GIRDLE
- Run very fast in a short race : SPRINT
- Composer of the opera Tristan and Isolde : WAGNER
- Bigger, more sizeable : LARGER
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 551 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.