Codycross Group 554 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 554 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 554 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Country whose fourth prime minister was Golda Meir : ISRAEL
- Poet famous for the line They shall grow not old : BINYON
- __ summer, unusual warm spell in early autumn : INDIAN
- Department; division; office; bureau : AGENCY
- Walkers in nature : HIKERS
- Crying In The __; holy weeping from Elvis in 1967 : CHAPEL
- A French drink with aniseed taste : PERNOD
- Super small quantity of something : SCARCE
- Beg or plead in desperation : GROVEL
- The Wrath __, second original Star Trek movie : OFKHAN
- Space __, sharp Seattle observation tower : NEEDLE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 554 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.