Codycross Group 556 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 556 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 556 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Beams of sunlight : SHAFTS
- Lures, traps, distractions : DECOYS
- Saying: Age before __ : BEAUTY
- Dawn __, birdies who sing loudly at daybreak : CHORUS
- Thick oil or fat : GREASE
- The R in SLR cameras : REFLEX
- Dependent landowner in a feudal state : VASSAL
- Injury to the skin that breaks blood vessels : BRUISE
- He hears a Who : HORTON
- Greek goddess of the moon; sister of Helios : SELENE
- Adoration : PRAISE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 556 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.