Codycross Group 558 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 558 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 558 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Plays a brass military instrument : BUGLES
- Barters items : TRADES
- Lightly, briskly – like Jack over the candlestick : NIMBLY
- Six-letter word meaning to navigate an aircraft : AVIATE
- Yearly film festival in Southern France : CANNES
- Traditional Burns’ Night delicacy : HAGGIS
- The __ Crack’d From Side to Side, by A. Christie : MIRROR
- Location of Shanghai’s main international airport : PUDONG
- The T word in the medical abbreviation ENT : THROAT
- Reduced the brightness : DIMMED
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 558 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.