Codycross Group 56 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 56 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 56 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Small flying insect that bites and sucks blood : MOSQUITO
- Pad of paper used to write information down : NOTEBOOK
- Helmut Ruska set the basis for the __ microscope : ELECTRON
- To soak food in seasoning before cooking : MARINATE
- We get less of this in autumn, compared to summer : DAYLIGHT
- Unsettles, disturbs : PERTURBS
- Deep blue; the birthstone of September : SAPPHIRE
- Mathematical study of change; small pebble : CALCULUS
- Coffee extracted in small, concentrated amounts : ESPRESSO
- Aerial military combat; no canines to be seen : DOGFIGHT
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 56 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.