Codycross Group 561 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 561 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 561 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- To get in the way of something : OBSTRUCT
- Part of a chair or sofa to lean against : BACKREST
- Illegally moved contraband into a country : SMUGGLED
- A surface scrape on the skin : ABRASION
- Educating athletes about sports : COACHING
- Expert in the scientific study of plants : BOTANIST
- Circus performers who keep balls in the air : JUGGLERS
- Growing vigorously, prospering : THRIVING
- Wishes that someone fares well : GOODLUCK
- Person who puts money into a business : INVESTOR
- A sample for medical testing : SPECIMEN
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 561 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.