Codycross Group 562 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 562 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 562 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Person who encourages others to rebel or protest : AGITATOR
- Stealing of the world’s great masterpieces : ARTTHEFT
- Make longer : LENGTHEN
- Social network where others can react to a post : FACEBOOK
- Very weak and in need of food : STARVING
- Official summons to court : SUBPOENA
- Clear cooking broth with a French name : BOUILLON
- Person who follows teachings of Siddhartha Gautama : BUDDHIST
- Arranging objects in a system : ORDERING
- Main character of Homer’s The Iliad : ACHILLES
- The monarchs of ancient Egypt : PHARAOHS
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 562 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.