Codycross Group 57 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 57 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 57 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Murderer; professional killer : ASSASSIN
- Pound __, Britain’s highly valued currency : STERLING
- Someone who creates musical scores : COMPOSER
- Regulated dress code worn by supermarket staff : UNIFORMS
- Any drink : BEVERAGE
- S. African country, capital is Gaborone : BOTSWANA
- Cancer common in older men : PROSTATE
- Upper body part; joint that allows arm movement : SHOULDER
- Jonathan Swift’s satire about this person’s travels : GULLIVER
- Cryptography is the study of decoding secret __ : MESSAGES
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 57 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.