Codycross Group 570 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 570 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 570 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Making angry, provoking fury : ENRAGING
- City where the Uffizi Gallery is located : FLORENCE
- Breadwinner : PROVIDER
- Countries containing the Thar Desert: India and __ : PAKISTAN
- Annual celebration of becoming a year older : BIRTHDAY
- Small bouquets pinned to clothing : CORSAGES
- Place to trade items for secured loans : PAWNSHOP
- Spanish city that hosts the Running of the Bulls : PAMPLONA
- Small insertable devices that block noise : EARPLUGS
- Bacchus, to the Greeks : DIONYSUS
- French leader who commissioned the Arc de Triomphe : NAPOLEON
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 570 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.