Codycross Group 575 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 575 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 575 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Storage cabinets in houses : CUPBOARDS
- Sopping wet : SATURATED
- Lifelike; authentic : REALISTIC
- Contaminant, such as chemical waste in rivers : POLLUTANT
- Cautiously : CAREFULLY
- Composer of the Pastoral Symphony : BEETHOVEN
- A country’s boundary with the sea : COASTLINE
- Medical term for inflammatory kidney disease : NEPHRITIS
- Worker in a book-lending institution : LIBRARIAN
- Preserved like an ancient Pharaoh : MUMMIFIED
- A written record of historical events : CHRONICLE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 575 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.