Codycross Group 58 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 58 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 58 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- What the v. stands for in law, such as Roe v. Wade : VERSUS
- Style of clothing to be worn for a wedding/dinner : FORMAL
- Passage of water connecting two larger ones : STRAIT
- What a rotten apple spoils : BARREL
- Usually indelible design on the skin : TATTOO
- Three-legged frame used to hold a camera : TRIPOD
- A considerable amount; basket, barrel : BUSHEL
- Money made from a job or business : INCOME
- Way of acting, doing something, speaking : MANNER
- Golden __ belonged to the winged ram Chrysomallus : FLEECE
- Creamy salad named after an Italian American chef : CAESAR
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 58 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.