Codycross Group 581 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 581 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 581 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Severe food poisoning due to poorly preserved food : BOTULISM
- Just keep __; wise advice from Finding Nemo : SWIMMING
- Surgeon’s cut : INCISION
- Bread-making shops : BAKERIES
- People who look after a cruise ship’s passengers : STEWARDS
- Landlocked country whose capital is Gaborone : BOTSWANA
- Ancient Indian language, used in yoga : SANSKRIT
- First astrological air sign in the calendar year : AQUARIUS
- Wealthy : AFFLUENT
- Small ceramic dishes for soufflés and pâtés : RAMEKINS
- Long cylinders of processed meat : SAUSAGES
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 581 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.