Codycross Group 589 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 589 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 589 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Uncomfortably, with embarrassment : AWKWARDLY
- Male (unmarried) paramour : BOYFRIEND
- Female teacher or educator in Victorian novels : GOVERNESS
- Ginger, English singer/songwriter Shape of You : EDSHEERAN
- Safe to sail on the ocean in : SEAWORTHY
- Spectators, observers, witnesses : ONLOOKERS
- Device for keeping grass in a short and tidy state : LAWNMOWER
- To make four times as many : QUADRUPLE
- First Australian city to host the Olympics : MELBOURNE
- Female dancer in pointe shoes : BALLERINA
- Medical term for difficulty in swallowing : DYSPHAGIA
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 589 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.