Codycross Group 59 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 59 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 59 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Comedian in a castle : JESTER
- A person who has written a book : AUTHOR
- Britney __, pop princess who once shaved her head : SPEARS
- Dairy much used in French cuisine : BUTTER
- To conduct yourself in the proper way : BEHAVE
- Hong Kong __, a janitor and crime fighter : PHOOEY
- String of beads for Hail Marys and Lord’s Prayers : ROSARY
- Punctuation to stress certain letters : ACCENT
- Type of barrels used in the first diving bells : WOODEN
- Gave a gratuity : TIPPED
- Outermost major moon of Uranus : OBERON
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 59 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.