Codycross Group 591 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 591 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 591 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Quivering like a jelly : WOBBLING
- River city in Georgia : SAVANNAH
- American folk singer; on film he was Big Daddy : BURLIVES
- Fall down, as with a building : COLLAPSE
- Rapid downward movement, e.g. jumping from a plane : FREEFALL
- English part-song of medieval music : MADRIGAL
- __ Margulies of Dietland and The Good Wife : JULIANNA
- Throbbing, pulsating, e.g. a __ headache : POUNDING
- Talks from the pulpit : PREACHES
- Showing embarrassment : BLUSHING
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 591 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.