Codycross Group 597 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 597 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 597 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Wind instrument often played in Scotland : BAGPIPE
- Repeated chorus in a song : REFRAIN
- Having angles, forming an angle : ANGULAR
- Liv __, Norwegian actress linked to Ingmar Bergman : ULLMANN
- Fast-drying water-soluble type of paint : ACRYLIC
- Legal review of death circumstances, for example : INQUEST
- Altogether, as a whole, from the French language : ENMASSE
- Lee Nelson comedian and professional hoaxer Simon : BRODKIN
- Lombardy city gave its name to a woolly dog : BERGAMO
- Facial hair that’s plucked, waxed and shaped : EYEBROW
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 597 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.