Codycross Group 603 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 603 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 603 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Electronic music genre that developed in Detroit : TECHNO
- Betty __, film star pinup with famous insured legs : GRABLE
- Word affixed to proletariat, Marx’s underclass : LUMPEN
- A member of the clergy : CLERIC
- Dr. Who’s mode of transportation : TARDIS
- Lena __, Cersei Lannister on Game of Thrones : HEADEY
- First Geppetto’s, then Minnie Mouse’s cat : FIGARO
- Alcoholic beverage often served in a snifter : BRANDY
- People die of dysentery in this trail game : OREGON
- Hit a tennis ball without it bouncing : VOLLEY
- Lengths of wood or plastic for measuring : RULERS
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 603 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.