Codycross Group 607 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 607 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 607 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Coastal town of Murder, She Wrote : CABOTCOVE
- Canadian musician backed by Crazy Horse : NEILYOUNG
- Kenyan game reserve famous for its big cats : MASAIMARA
- Hidden paper design, seen when held to the light : WATERMARK
- Competitive winter sport of Monaco’s Prince Albert : BOBSLEIGH
- Last name of family who took in Bigfoot Harry : HENDERSON
- Sugary yellow kernels : SWEETCORN
- Can’t be seen : INVISIBLE
- Distributes portions to various people : ALLOCATES
- Using language figuratively : TROPOLOGY
- Codex __ Da Vinci’s writings owned by Bill Gates : LEICESTER
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 607 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.