Codycross Group 610 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 610 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 610 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Made a loud, squealing noise, like an owl : SCREECHED
- Made up or not real : IMAGINARY
- Schooling; list of institutions attended : EDUCATION
- Pakistan mountain range, includes the high peak K2 : KARAKORAM
- Inexpensive sparkling Italian wine : LAMBRUSCO
- Brass musician, plays an instrument with 3 valves : TRUMPETER
- Model or archetype of a functioning invention : PROTOTYPE
- 20th century artist Albert Namatjira’s homeland : AUSTRALIA
- Buddy cop drama of the 80s set in Florida : MIAMIVICE
- __ indicator; solution that tests acidity : UNIVERSAL
- Glee’s choirmaster; Will __, aka Mr Schue : SCHUESTER
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 610 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.