Codycross Group 611 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 611 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 611 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Day, month and year on which you were born : BIRTHDATE
- Town revolving around the Laura Palmer mystery : TWINPEAKS
- Looking at something, surveying : OBSERVING
- What defendants need to prove : INNOCENCE
- Creator of the Penguin series of book titles : ALLENLANE
- Revamped version of Prisoner drama series : WENTWORTH
- Badges worn on jacket collars : LAPELPINS
- African-derived religion popular in Brazil : CANDOMBLE
- Prepped an interior wall : PLASTERED
- Town in SW Norway, capital of the oil industry : STAVANGER
- Vegetarian meat alternative shaped like a chop : NUTCUTLET
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 611 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.