Codycross Group 611 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 611 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 611 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Iron-and-glass tropical greenhouse at Kew Gardens : PALMHOUSE
- Original name of Ian Fleming’s Jamaica estate : GOLDENEYE
- Back to __; start again after failure : SQUAREONE
- Knighted English golfer, winner of six Majors : NICKFALDO
- Area of Northwest China, with a large basin : DZUNGARIA
- Sympathy or indulgence for differing beliefs : TOLERANCE
- What CJ stood for in Ms Parker’s name in Baywatch : CASEYJEAN
- Concealing the identity, going in disguise : INCOGNITO
- Shortest of The Goodies : BILLODDIE
- Decrease, fall in numbers : REDUCTION
- Christmas Is __; festive hit from Love Actually : ALLAROUND
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 611 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.