Codycross Group 617 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 617 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 617 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Alan __, patriarch on Growing Pains : THICKE
- Chemicals company where Carothers invented nylon : DUPONT
- Transparent fronts of helmets : VISORS
- Type of radish that means large root in Japanese : DAIKON
- Bad __; quirky actions you wish you could stop : HABITS
- L. Frank Baum’s Good Witch of the South : GLINDA
- World’s most fearless animal: honey __ : BADGER
- Least lofty : LOWEST
- Overused expression, a hackneyed idea : CLICHE
- __ piece, a drama that is set in the past : PERIOD
- Red __; RAF aerobatic display team : ARROWS
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 618 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.