Codycross Group 624 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 624 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 624 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Dramatic French singer of Milord : EDITHPIAF
- Chaotic, haphazard : SHAMBOLIC
- Facilities, services provided in a hotel : AMENITIES
- Yellow/white plant grown from a bulb; daffodil : NARCISSUS
- Framed opening made in a chimney to contain flames : FIREPLACE
- Dare; dispute : CHALLENGE
- Putting green gofer : GOLFCADDY
- Exposed to the elements and looking bedraggled : WINDSWEPT
- Fool, dunce : BLOCKHEAD
- Half-moon blade for chopping herbs : MEZZALUNA
- Fur trapper protagonist role in The Revenant : HUGHGLASS
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 625 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.