Codycross Group 625 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 625 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 625 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Capital city of Australia’s Northern Territory : DARWIN
- Large skylight over a courtyard within a building : ATRIUM
- Cards with apertures used in framing pictures : MOUNTS
- Temporary garden structure : GAZEBO
- Worried, anxious, unsettled : ONEDGE
- Cook an egg in water that is just below boiling : CODDLE
- Aircraft storage place : HANGAR
- US House Speaker Nancy __ : PELOSI
- Put an item up for sale again on eBay : RELIST
- Irish, English or Gordon longhaired gundog breed : SETTER
- Language used by Legolas : ELVISH
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 625 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.