Codycross Group 626 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 626 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 626 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- __ Light Railway, London’s DLR : DOCKLANDS
- Southern Ocean World Heritage Site: __ Island : MACQUARIE
- Art of making people spellbound : HYPNOTISM
- Lasting winter in Game of Thrones : LONGNIGHT
- Burden, oppress : WEIGHDOWN
- __ Man, Leonardo sketch of bodily proportions : VITRUVIAN
- Grand terraced building, usually slim and narrow : TOWNHOUSE
- Scientific study of ancient inscriptions : EPIGRAPHY
- Swelled through burning : BLISTERED
- Serving table, often near a formal dining table : SIDEBOARD
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 626 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.