Codycross Group 627 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 627 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 627 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Stately home in Brideshead Revisited: Castle __ : HOWARD
- Band that sang Don’t You Want Me: The Human __ : LEAGUE
- Nate is a short version of this boys’ name : NATHAN
- Generic, chlorine-based cleaning product : BLEACH
- Poet who wrote the Aeneid : VIRGIL
- Not external : WITHIN
- __ cipher; German ‘tuna fish’ cipher machines : LORENZ
- One of the driest cities in the world, in Chile : CALAMA
- Describes the state of hot lava or metal : MOLTEN
- Indian cottage cheese : PANEER
- Type of stairs invented in 480 BC Sicily : SPIRAL
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 627 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.