Codycross Group 629 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 629 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 629 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Disguises, hides with a shawl : CLOAKS
- __ Garden; Darren Hayes and Daniel Jones’ group : SAVAGE
- Unauthorized school absentee : TRUANT
- Showing prejudice against the young or old : AGEIST
- Material border covering curtain fittings : PELMET
- My name is __ Biblical saying about demons : LEGION
- Eats little bits of various foods; snacks : GRAZES
- Limestone plateau of west-central Ireland : BURREN
- Birds that inhabit mudflats and shorelines : WADERS
- __ Stadium; branded home to Bolton Wanderers FC : REEBOK
- Attached like a door : HINGED
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 629 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.