Codycross Group 63 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 63 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 63 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Sailors feared harming this legendary bird : ALBATROSS
- A __ Orange, by Anthony Burgess : CLOCKWORK
- The leader of a clan or tribe : CHIEFTAIN
- Spotted dog that should steer clear of Cruella : DALMATIAN
- Doing this is considered bad luck in circus : WHISTLING
- Luxurious top-floor apartment : PENTHOUSE
- A farmer’s savings account : PIGGYBANK
- Nut considered a delicacy in India : CASHEWNUT
- They once roamed (lumbered around) the Earth : DINOSAURS
- Nation, capital Canberra : AUSTRALIA
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 63 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.