Codycross Group 630 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 630 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 630 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Native North American social gathering : POWWOW
- Turquoise Goddess peak, on China-Nepal border : CHOOYU
- Needed to turn a TV on and off after a long day : REMOTE
- Pear that grew on the little nut tree : GOLDEN
- When a player’s cards are exposed for all to see : OUVERT
- Congregation singing book : HYMNAL
- Watery substances : FLUIDS
- Cool area for storing food : LARDER
- Loft spaces in homes, often used for storage : ATTICS
- Parries a blow in martial arts : BLOCKS
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 630 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.