Codycross Group 633 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 633 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 633 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Reverse engineer a computer program : DECOMPILE
- Ian Rankin’s ex-SAS Scottish detective : JOHNREBUS
- Obscenity, rudeness : VULGARITY
- Clear moon, __: countryside weather lore : FROSTSOON
- Film about the Seuss villain who stole Christmas : THEGRINCH
- French blow poker for starting fires : BOUFFADOU
- Underhand, deceitful : DISHONEST
- Tracy Turnblad’s 60s dance show journey : HAIRSPRAY
- Glass lamp that mimics sun for fish in tanks : LIGHTBULB
- Mechanical version of the hand-held mangle board : BOXMANGLE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 633 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.