Codycross Group 636 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 636 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 636 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Seven Seas __, Queen number : OFRHYE
- Jog one’s __ : MEMORY
- Parisian mecca for high-end shopping: __ Elysees : CHAMPS
- Harsh, very bad : SEVERE
- Ford __ XB, bird of prey ride driven by Mad Max : FALCON
- Cast out to sea : ADRIFT
- Padded stool used as a footrest : POUFFE
- Greek mathematician, founder of geometry : EUCLID
- Scrawl over, ruin : DEFACE
- Secured with a metal pin : BOLTED
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 636 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.