Codycross Group 637 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 637 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 637 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Countryside hiker : RAMBLER
- Solarium or winter garden : SUNROOM
- One who is being educated : LEARNER
- Sugar __, metal canister for shaking out sweetness : DREDGER
- Chinese explorer and mapmaker with treasure fleets : ZHENGHE
- __ Perk, coffee shop on Friends : CENTRAL
- What you get when you add an s to nouns : PLURALS
- Margaret Thatcher’s advertising man : TIMBELL
- Large courgette vegetables : MARROWS
- Not close : FARAWAY
- Doctor who turns into comic book superhero Ant-Man : HANKPYM
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 637 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.